$45 / Nov 29
Embossing refers to the process of raising three dimensional images onto paper. The results are striking and delicately powerful. During this workshop we’ll be using common easily accessible materials to create unique simple designs in order to dry emboss those designs onto paper. Use this technique to create framable wall art or cards of all kinds.
After this workshop you will:
– Know how to translate an idea into shapes suitable for embossing
– Know how to make and prepare your plate for embossing
– Walk away with a set of 5-10 cards of the same design
– Understand how to use the same techniques to create successful embossed designs at home
– Learn various ways to further embellish or color your embossed designs if desired